Enwave Mascot

power to excel


If you have a complaint about your service, you can call us on 1300 053 212. Our complaints policy is PDF here.

Contacting the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON): EWON is available to provide our customers with a free complaints resolution service. You may also elect to contact EWON direct at any time for independent advice and information in addition to being able to contact EWON if you are unsatisfied with the outcome of a complaint made directly with us.

Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW
FreeCall 1800 246 545
FreeFax 1800 812 291
Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South, NSW 1234
Email omb@ewon.com.au
Website www.ewon.com.au